Friday, February 24, 2006

It's Friday Night...

...and I'm sitting on my duff at the computer. Hey, it's been a long week. I'll party tomorrow.

Just Take Psycho Path to Divorce Court...

Found this headline on Yahoo.com: The wackiest street names in the U.S.

I think Farfrompoopen Road (only road up to Constipation Ridge) should have placed first, but who am I to say?

The American Dream

While I'm linking things, I might as well, post a link to the BEST Super Bowl XL commercial. I emailed this to Kathy, a life-long horse-lover, and she watched it six times in a row. : )

How's Meg?

Meg's fine. Tired--I've been working hard this week, what with hauling all those boxes of crap around the house and subbing. My choir kids have been feisty as hell, too. I'm not exactly winning Most Popular Choir Teacher (and I'm the only choir teacher at the middle school!) but that's not what I'm there for. It's too bad they don't like getting referals, 'cause that's what their behavior is warranting.

But it's the weekend, and I don't have to wake up to my alarm clock tomorrow morning! I might spend some quality time at the book store, and I'll definitely be spending some quality time being lazy.

Cheers!

No comments: