Monday, November 07, 2005

It Was, I Suppose, Bound to Happen...

Millie fell today.

Apparently, after I left for work, she was playing around with the kittens upstairs. Dad was in the kitchen when he heard a huge crash. He turned around to see that Millie had fallen from the ledge upstairs.

She seems okay. She immediately ran under Mom's antique sewing machine, then upstairs to hide under my bed. So no broken bones.

They checked her out as soon as she'd let them near her and she doesn't appear to be injured. Her eyes aren't dilated, which is apparently a sign that something is wrong. By the time I got home she was curled up on Mom and Dad's bed, and seemed just fine.

Needless to say, I'll be watching her closely for a day or two.

My poor Millikins...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Poor Millie! That's terrible. But cats are pretty good at dealing with such situations. She was probably more frightened than anything. You know what they say about cats being able to land on their feet. It's definitely true. She must have been scared silly. Poor baby....