Friday, July 29, 2005

Whole Lotta Nuttin'

That's what I've been doing today, and it feels damned good!

Well, I did mail off a poster tube. It's funny, mailing stuff to myself. And I did buy a new USB Memory Stick, but the dratted thing isn't working properly. Gah! I'll have to tackle that problem later.

I've put a few papers in the bin, packed a few of my personal effects to take home to pack in my suitcase, and called a friend about a ride to a wedding reception tomorrow.

Other than that, I have sat on my bum, emailing and searching Google for yummy pictures of my Flavor of the Week, one Viggo Mortensen. If I start feeling down once I'm back in the States, no problem--I'll just rent the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.

Right. I feel like going home now (I love this whole "Choose Your Own Hours" approach to work!), so off I go. Won't be updating 'till Tuesday, probably, as I'm doing a very, very, very cool tour on Monday. : )

Cheers,

Meg

No comments: