Friday, July 15, 2005

Cool, Calm and Collected (mostly)

Okay, it's been an hour and I'm feeling better. It's second lesson and I'm much, much calmer. My eyes sting and I'm still a bit red, but nowhere near as tomato-like as I was an hour ago. And I can think without crying.

I can't believe I did that. I hate it when I lose control like that.

But I'm okay, and can function again. At least I have Sixth Form Ball to look forward to tonight. It will be fun to relax with my cohorts and watch the kids, looking adorable, have a good time.

And Harry Potter tomorrow!

Because there's no guarantee that the Royal Mail will get it delivered to Essex before Monday, I might go see a couple of movies in the morning. I'd like to see the new Willy Wonka (because Johnny Depp is fantastic) and Madagascar. It's got mad penguins and a lion--sounds great!

Right. I have a job to do. School doesn't stop because the music teacher is an emotional wreck.

Cheers,

Meg

No comments: