Friday, June 24, 2005

Ice Cubes and BLTs

Another week finished, and Friday Five weren't quite so hellish. In fact, all of my classes today were much better than usual. Some of the key players were missing.

Now I'm going to do a bit of planning before heading off to the co-op to buy ice cubes (can't drink water without 'em) and the makings of BLTs (bacon, lettuce, tomato, bread...) for my weekend.

I think I need to go shopping tomorrow, for a dress. A fun day of flourescent lights and trick dressing-room mirrors to make my self-esteem soar! I'll probably see "The Pacifier" while I'm out, so it's all good.

Meanwhile, I've been busying myself with the Paint program on my computer. Here's one small chunk of St. Peter's High School, by me:



Of course, this is NOT drawn anywhere near to scale. The brown squares are my student's desks, the purple is my desk, the blue are keyboard tables. The green is my piano.

Sorry it's a bit sloppy. I'm not very good at spatial things. Guess I'll stick to the whole artistic/linguistic side of things!

Anyway...that's about it here. Busy week, but slow in terms of news to share in my blog. More next week!

Cheers,

Meg

No comments: