Saturday, October 16, 2004

Busy week! But now I have more pics to share!

Lots of 'em! I have had two rolls developed since last posting pictures.

So, to start, more of my room:







Kathy and Derek...nicest landlords a gal could ask for!



The dogs. Kathy was holding up biscuits so they would pose for me. They are, from teh left, Titus, Marley, Tommy and Rosie. Titus is a mutt. Marley is a pedigreed Spanish Water Dog, and Tommy and Rosie are rat terriers (the ones who fight)



Marley, looking like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth. He's a sweetie, but also under 2, so still a very playful baby.



Titus...the old man. Kathy went to the vet one day and looked at a booklet in the waiting room from the RSPCA--older dogs with no homes. This is how she ended up with Titus. A month or so before I came to England, the poor guy had a stroke. He's fine now, though a little wobbly. Sometimes he falls over when he sneezes. But he's a dear old boy.



St. Mary's Church. I was standing in front of St. Peter's when I took this. I can see it from my classroom windows.



Home Sweet Home. My room is at the back of the house.



Whew! Lots of pics. I'll update again soon. It's been a busy week, but half-term break is coming (Friday!!!).

Cheers,

Meg, the picture-taking fool


***NOTE (8/23/09) In putting pics up, this post got heavily edited. Not all pics were available, as they were taken before I went digital.

No comments: