Saturday, January 12, 2013

My Week in Instagram -- Week 8 (with Keane!!)

Even a crazy, hormone-filled, topsy-turvy week couldn't keep me from taking my daily Instagram pic(s). And of course, last night I had Keane in San Francisco, so there's a few pics from that adventure. The obligatory blog post about the gig will be along shortly.

In the mean time, here's my week, captured in trendily-filtered images taken with my iPhone.

Sunday:

On Sunday, I cleaned. This is my work space, all cleaned,
dusted, and organized.

Bella NEVER hangs out in my room, but on Sunday, I
guess she wanted to spend some time with Millie.

I took a pic of the musical that will be a huge focus in my
life at Petite School for the next few months.

Monday:

As I left for choir, I had to pull off the road and take this
picture. It does no justice for the gorgeous sunset over
the valley.

Tuesday:

Creativity in action--soon to be sent to a duck lady in
Michigan and then gifted to some random guys.

Wednesday:

Random shots around my bedroom.



Thursday:

On Thursday, I got this in the mail from my brother. It
made me smile.

I also got a new battery for my Mickey Mouse watch.
This was a gift for my 12th birthday. The lady at the
jewelry store said, "It's an antique!" Ayayay...

Thursday night was a hectic flurry of packing and getting
ready for a crazy, packed Friday of work and play.

Friday:

Waiting for BART in Oakland (that's the SF skyline).

Waiting for the doors to open.

We got our favorite spot.

Cali Swimmy was pleased to see Keane again.

Tom (singer) and Tim (keyboards) perform "We Might As
Well Be Strangers."

Random artsy back-lit shot.

From left to right: Jesse (bass), Tom (vocals), Richard
(drums), Tim (Keyboards). This is Keane.

Green Keane

Saturday:

Took the tiniest detour in Benecia today on the way home,
looking for a vista point. Got a bit lost, but found some
cool stuff.

Finally found the vista point, and this view of Mt. Diablo.

The Mothball Fleet

Old and New

Came home to this: Millie and the Kindergatos being all
cute and comfy.

No comments: